The Tadler Team has extensive experience litigating high-profile, complex class actions on behalf of investors, consumers, and businesses involving securities fraud, consumer fraud, data breaches, defective products, and unfair and deceptive practices. The Tadler Team is committed to achieving results efficiently and effectively through the application of streamlined strategies and best practices.
If you believe that you have a potential claim that may be well suited as a class action, please contact us.
Tadler Law’s depth of experience goes beyond class actions. Tadler Law attorneys have successfully represented businesses, investors, and municipalities in complex cases involving a wide range of claims. Among other complex cases, Tadler Law attorneys have:
- represented a corporation in an accounting negligence case against PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- represented an investment fund in a title insurance action against Fidelity National Title Insurance Company.
- represented municipalities in Fair Housing Act cases against major financial institutions.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your potential claim. If you have questions about a potential commercial, financial, contract, or consumer case, please contact us.
The Tadler Team works tirelessly to protect consumer rights. Tadler Law attorneys regularly pursue cases against corporate giants when consumers have been the victims of fraud or deceptive conduct, or where consumers have purchased defective or unsafe products.
Tadler Law attorneys have represented plaintiffs against Apple (related to claims that Apple “throttled” users’ iPhones), Sensa (alleging that the company misrepresented the efficacy of its weight loss product), food companies like FritoLay, Tyson, and ConAgra (alleging that “all natural” labeling was misleading for products containing genetically modified organisms, or “GMOs”), and other large companies.
If you believe that you have been the victim of consumer fraud or misrepresentation, please contact us.
Data Breach and Privacy Litigation
The Tadler Team has represented consumers and businesses whose confidential data has been exposed or stolen in some of the largest and most significant data breaches in history, including in data breaches at Facebook, Marriott, Equifax, Anthem, and Yahoo!
In addition to their extensive data breach experience, Tadler Law attorneys have litigated other, unique privacy cases against major tech players like Google and RCN. These cases have alleged that cutting-edge technology, or the misuse of that technology, has allowed improper access to, or caused the exposure of, personal and private data without users’ permission.
The Tadler Team works aggressively to vindicate consumers’ and businesses’ privacy rights and hold to account companies that fail to take adequate measures to safeguard confidential data.
If you believe that you have been the victim of a data breach or data privacy violation, please contact us.
Tadler Law’s attorneys are leaders in the e-discovery arena. In addition to spearheading discovery on behalf of their class action and complex litigation clients, Tadler Law attorneys have been retained to advise other lawyers about the latest developments and best practices in E-Discovery and the world of electronically stored information (aka ESI).
They offer clients a full array of counsel and litigation services relating to discovery strategy, data preservation, data collection and storage, sophisticated data search and analysis, production, and computer forensic investigation, as well as training on e-discovery issues, including application of the latest amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, discovery best practices and pilot projects, state and federal law, and local rules.
If you or your law firm need assistance navigating complex E-Discovery issues or conducting discovery in a complex case with the utmost accuracy and efficiency, please contact us.
Securities & Financial Fraud
The Tadler Team aggressively pursues cases on behalf of institutional investors, individuals, and other victims injured by securities fraud, corporate fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, and other financial wrongdoing.
Tadler Law’s attorneys have devoted large portions of their careers to representing plaintiffs in securities and financial fraud class actions, successfully recovering hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of investors, over the course of their collective careers.
If you have lost in excess of $100,000 in connection with an investment, and think you may be the victim of fraud or misrepresentation, please contact us.
The Tadler Law Antitrust Team has represented clients in complex litigation in state and federal courts throughout the United States to ensure fair competition and integrity in the free market. Tadler Law attorneys, with access to other professional resources, bring seasoned knowledge of antitrust law to bear in cases that target some of the most powerful and well-funded corporate interests in the world. These cases frequently expose concealed unlawful conduct such as price-fixing, monopolization, tying arrangements, exclusive dealing, patent suppression, and refusals to deal. Tadler Team members have experience in pharmaceutical fraud cases where drug companies misrepresented the characteristics of its products or colluded with other entities in order to keep its drug prices artificially high.
Tadler Law attorneys have successfully prosecuted numerous antitrust cases and are recognized leaders in advocating remedies and restitution for consumers, businesses, and investors wronged by anti-competitive conduct. Tadler Team members also have experience in antitrust cases related to consumer products. A member of the Tadler Team served on the Trial Prep Committee when her prior firm was Liaison Counsel in In re TFT-LCD (Flat Panel) Antitrust Litigation, MDL Case No. 07-1827, against several of the world’s largest electronics manufacturers (alleging that a cartel of major international manufacturers fixed the prices of LCD displays used in computer monitors, laptops, televisions, cell phones, and other products). The case resulted in more than $400 million in settlements.
Tadler Law attorneys zealously prosecutes cases that seek to improve the quality and accountability of prescription drug and medical device markets. Tadler Law attorneys have represented individuals, classes of consumers, state and municipal governments, and public and private corporations in legal challenges against Big Pharma and its improper marketing and pricing practices.
Areas covered by the Tadler Law pharmaceutical fraud practice include:
- Pay-for-Delay: In a pay-for-delay strategy, a pharmaceutical manufacturer agrees to pay off a potential competitor in an effort to delay entry into the market. The Federal Trade Commission estimates that pay-for-delay schemes cost taxpayers, consumers, and third-party payors over $4 billion per year.
- Off-label marketing: Federal law prohibits companies from marketing medical devices or drugs for uses not approved by the Food and Drug Administration. “Off-label advertising” occurs when drug companies subvert FDA review by obtaining approval for one use but then promoting it for a different (and often more lucrative) use. When a drug is promoted through off-label advertising, there can be no assurance that the medication is either safe for patients or effective for the unapproved use. When pharmaceutical companies engage in off-label marketing, drug purchasers, including health insurers and consumers, may end up spending huge amounts of money on worthless and possibly dangerous drugs.
- Personal injury: When pharmaceutical or manufacturing companies are negligent in releasing and distributing dangerous drugs or medical devices to the public, Tadler attorneys take up the battle in the courtroom to pursue justice for their clients.
- Pricing fraud: Tadler attorneys pursue litigation on behalf of clients, including consumers, unions, corporations, and municipal governments, who overpaid for drugs due to price-inflation schemes.